Karenola

Karen's Book Light... Dos

I read a book... write a review... give my opinion. I am a huge YA fan, but dip into the occasional New Adult if it isn't too explicit.

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

Clockwork Princess  - Cassandra Clare WOW! Just WOW! I really don't know what to say about this except that it just floored me! I was so engrossed in this book that is was really difficult to put it down! There were so many shocking twists that left my mouth literally hanging open, with my hand over my mouth! Let me say... THIS is the best book of the whole ShadowHunter world! I liked this series better than the Mortal Instruments, but this book took the cake of them all! Cassandra Clare is pure genius, I don't know how she was able to go from American modern English writing to Victorian English writing from one series to the next. Plus bringing in Characters, terms, and weapons back into the past was brilliant. Once again, the characters both first and secondary continued to grab my heart. Even the cat, Church, was endearing in his own way. The details Clare brought to the pages were undeniably captivating. Tessa, Tessa, Tessa.. I was a little disappointed by her easiness to "move on" in her love life. I was team Will in the first book, the Clockwork Angel, but by the second, The Clockwork Prince, I was a complete team Jem! Still am! I can't go into much more without giving away too much. I know Cassandra Clare is working on another series in the Shadowhunter World and I imagine it will be just as great as these have been. I am also looking forward to the movie City of Bones!!