Karenola

Karen's Book Light... Dos

I read a book... write a review... give my opinion. I am a huge YA fan, but dip into the occasional New Adult if it isn't too explicit.

Crimson Frost

Crimson Frost - Disclaimer: This ARC copy was thankfully given to me by Netgalley and Kensington Publishing Corp.Another exciting sequel in the Mythos Academy series. Estep once again, does not let me down for a second in book #4. She keeps the characters continually developing, growing and becoming strong. Poor Gwen, even though I wanted to just yell "are you freaking kidding me? Can't she have a break for a moment?", I also enjoy the thrill of the constant, fast-paced action. There is more of Logan (Yumminess), Daphne, Carson and Oliver. Not as much as the other books because Gwen has a lot on her plate in this book trying to find proof of her innocence. We also meet Alexei, who I really didn't like at first and I still am not too sure of yet. I am hoping to see more of him in the next book. The ending was just too much for me. Without spoiling anything too much, all I can say is... NOOOO!! I was hoping for Gwen and Logan to finally have some time to really get to know each other better and have some normalcy for a minute. I felt a little cheated there, but with that ending, I know I will be hanging on until the next part in the series!!!