Karenola

Karen's Book Light... Dos

I read a book... write a review... give my opinion. I am a huge YA fan, but dip into the occasional New Adult if it isn't too explicit.

Protecting Truth (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy, #2)

Protecting Truth - Michelle Warren Wait... What?... Turner?! Lots of secrets... LIES! Is anyone who they say they are? WOW!! My brain is trying to catch up with all that happened in this book! I will have to read it again just to make sure it is the same book I started with! Michelle Warren sure didn't hold back when writing the second book in the Saraphina Parrish Series! From start to finish it was action-packed with so many reveals!! I couldn't believe this is only book 2. I almost thought this was the end of the series because so much was going on with the characters, truths coming out, answering so many questions Sera had... and THEN SOME! I was completely shocked! Usually I can see where things might be going, especially in a second book, predicting the established characters actions... BUT!!! This caught me completely off guard, which left me wanting MORE MORE MORE! The complexity of time travel upped a notch this go round. Following who and what was done in the past or real time seemed to meld together, giving the reader a lot to think about. This brought a lot of "ah-ha!" moments to me.Turner... without giving much away, he became my new favorite. Of course mysterious-dangerous-forbidden-dark-brooding-sexy-bad-boys usually wins my heart. What happens will make you want to laugh, scream and cry. I will be waiting (not very patiently) for the next book. Thank you Michelle Warren for giving me this wonderful opportunity to read and share your beautiful work!