Karenola

Karen's Book Light... Dos

I read a book... write a review... give my opinion. I am a huge YA fan, but dip into the occasional New Adult if it isn't too explicit.

Wander Dust

Wander Dust - Michelle Warren I had the honor of "wandering" onto Michelle Warren's website.. can't even remember how... and fell in love with her blog and the cover of this book. She was nice enough to let me read and review her book and I FELL IN LOVE!!! Warren builds Sera's world from the very first paragraph, bringing in her relationships with her family, strange things happening, the Lady in Black... You are sucked in and taken to this place where you don't want to leave. A world built with words, details so descriptive that you feel like you are right there. I have found in lot of Paranormal books, there are rules, laws and confusing details that are hard to keep track of. Those take up a lot of the book just "explaining" or giving history of their world, kind of giving a lull in the book. But not here! It was simple to understand but full of action from beginning to end!The characters took form immediately. Of course there is a HOT GUY, and this one is a protector. I'm sorry but even though I enjoy the strong women characters who can kick butt, there is a huge part of me that swoons over a man who defends his girl, who is there to save her, to be her hero! Bishop is that guy. Even though I felt like there could have been a little more build up to the romance, even more flirting would have been nice but I was not too disappointed! That kissing scene was... superb!! I added this book as one of my all-time favorites and will be looking to the next book!