Karenola

Karen's Book Light... Dos

I read a book... write a review... give my opinion. I am a huge YA fan, but dip into the occasional New Adult if it isn't too explicit.

Temptation

Temptation (Harlequin Teen) - Karen Ann Hopkins How could I pass up a book on forbidden love? Probably because I have experienced something similar to it not only once, but twice. Not with an Amish boy of course, but with other situations. One turned out heartbreaking and the other... well, I am married to him now. The Amish have peeked my interest because where I grew up, there were many Mennonite colonies nearby and would see them in town often. I know they aren't the same, but have similar beliefs.Then, I began reading and couldn't put it down. The characters were very well written, where your heart jumps out and wants to cheer for them. Reading both POV drew me in more. Growing up with a Strong religious background, I understood Noah's POV, but wanted him to experience Rose's joy of life and carefree ways. I am craving the next book already! My stomach was full of butterflies for Rose when the book ended, which left me wanting more and more! Thanks to Netgalley and HarperTeen for this opportunity to review a great story!