Karenola

Karen's Book Light... Dos

I read a book... write a review... give my opinion. I am a huge YA fan, but dip into the occasional New Adult if it isn't too explicit.

Slide

Slide - Jill Hathaway I won an ARC of this book and finally had a chance to read it. It was a quick read, but full of intensity. I was quickly pulled into the story, and was stuck there. I had a hard time putting it down. I am a huge fan of anything that has to do with dreams and/or minds, it fascinates me, so this was right up my alley. I usually don't like murder mysteries, but since it included the "mind/dream" situation, I loved it. The way Hathaway pulled so many characters into the running as the killer, had me guessing all the way through. Even though I thought I figured it out, the culprit still surprised me. She did a great job with bringing out the secondary characters adding more suspicion and doubt to the one who I thought was guilty. I enjoyed this book and would recommend this book to anyone over the age of 16. There were some sexual situations, and some bad language, but overall a great book.